A running journal of my experiences as a wife, a mother, a hair-stylist, a crafter, an eater, an enjoyer of nature, and whatever else amuses me for good or ill.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Stinky Bunny
The next technological break through Im sure will be something along the lines of scratch and sniff for your PC or Mac. Imagine you just finished baking up an incredible batch of a newly developed cookie recipe of who's aroma would make a grown man cry in delight and you want to share it with all you know. All you need to do a place a specially developed air filter around the plate of cookies and micro particles are picked up and coded and then emitted out of your computer and viola, Blogs with life-like smells.
My current entry would too, have a life-like smell. The smell of my baby's stuffed bunny after several days of being perma-damp from being sucked on at naps and through out the night. Im not sure why I find this phenomenon so amusing, but I do. It must be a parent thing. I do regularly wash all her stuffed bunnies in hot water, detergent and white vinegar so they dont be come bio-hazards, but they will still start to stinking within a short couple of days. Oh the discoveries of parenting a toddler. (I wouldnt trade it for anything.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so cute. I could just eat her up! [I think I'll leave the Stinky Bunny alone though]. ;)
Post a Comment