I look at this picture and I think, "man, Im a lucky woman".
(Actually, I dont think the word woman because frankly I dont feel like a woman. A woman is someone older than me with, oddly enough, a much more zaftig body than mine. I am a cross between a young woman and a lady. There needs to be another word for females like me and Im sure Im not alone when I express how unfitting the term "woman" is for the likes of me. I digress.)
I am blessed, an awesome husband and a one in a million baby girl. I do not want for anything.

2 comments:
I like it! In the comment that I left on your [ahem, previous] blog, I said how much I liked your profile paragraph. A "liberal-conservative modern traditionalist." Oddly enough, even though I'm not sure how much we have in common, your paragraph reminds me a lot of myself. Hmmm... maybe there is more similarity to us than we know... :)
Indeed, I think we may find that we have a good deal in common along with a lot of other free-thinking, fully "awake" (spiritually speaking) women/female/ladies like us. Im looking forward to discovering more commonalities!
Post a Comment