Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Trip!




Last year Derek, Adalyn and a few of our friends and their families went to the snow to sled. Since I was pregnant and I had to work I did not go, but this year I did! We had so much fun and with the beautiful weather and warm snow clothes I wanted to stay out all day. Adalyn had a lot of fun too, but my little miss is not a dare devil by nature so she needed to be coaxed at first. The car ride up the mountain also takes a lot out of her, but as you can see with the two middle pictures her smile is natural and beaming. Good thing Erin brought her camera, because I am looking forward to more sledding shots. Too bad she left before I ate it on the mountain. I managed to steer right into a huge divet and I went flying! Ah...good times. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: