I know it has been forever since I have posted anything new to my Blog. Technical difficulties were plaguing me in the form of passwords not getting reset, etc. I will not bore you with those details. This first post after months contains a small collection of pictures taken by my very own Adalyn Giselle, 3 years old. The four pictures represent the members of our immediate family, as seen through her eyes. My favorite picture is the self portrait of the photographer herself. Next in line is a shot of Camille Soleil enjoying one of her most favorite things in life, Mum Mums. Following the Cami Camille is a picture of Derek, who is caring for one of Adalyn's baby dolls...she has a large brood of babies. And last is a candid shot of yours truly in the kitchen. As you will notice the pictures are grainy, some very blurry. Derek and I got Adalyn her very first working digital camera for Christmas, but it is a child-proof one with low pixels. However, I love the point of view the pictures offer and I hope you do too!


No comments:
Post a Comment