Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sister Love

I was preparing Camille's bottle (which she takes like a champ) and Adalyn informed me that she would like to give Camille her bottle. Camille being as indiscriminate as she is with her food and the method its given and in what form it is, I knew would not mind. Plus Camille has been in awe of big Sister since day one. Is this not one of every parent's dreams, that their children will love one another and want to serve one another? It is certainly one of mine! I am sure it is a matter of time when the girls are not always so loving towards one another and may fight and quarrel, but it dawned on me not too long ago that they need to be reminded about how much they love one another. Sisters are forever, Families are forever! (And this picture is forever as proof when they are 13 and 16 and need to be reminded again.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: